Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Martin Brothers Pictures

Martin Brothers Pictures

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1590
replies 17
following 13

FreelandKustomz   +1y
Looking for actual pictures of the sharktooth, FWD or rear wheel drive. i know the wheels look much different on the website. Ive called everyone and they just send me the same damn computerized picture.
lucky_brew   +1y
bump.... never heard of those wheels. nothing on google ???
FreelandKustomz   +1y
Its the same pictures all over the net, ive seen the ones on mikes truck, but im lookin for the shark tooths
lucky_brew   +1y
yep... all i see is the same wheel. its also called the "936c". might try googleing that.
FreelandKustomz   +1y
See if they look like this

im down for a set, but i cannot find anything to confirm this, the one on the site looks like poo in my oppinion

societyoutkast   +1y
i like those bet they want an arm and a leg for them
lucky_brew   +1y
yep! the 936c looks like that! but all i see are bs computer images like that... nothing on a truck. surely to goodness you can alter the search with varies frases and come up with something on google.
sirbodydragger   +1y
those computer generated pics are to see if they can stir up enuff interest to make the wheel, looks like they are made by panther wheels, if so they take for ever get wheels because the are made in china & the may possibly never be made if theres no interested in them, & that pic says fwd but thats a rwd wheel
FreelandKustomz   +1y
Yeah exactly my thoughts. I know there a few martin wheels rollin around but deffinitly not the net! im dying to see some front wheel drive shark tooths!