Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  Ram Stepside

Ram Stepside

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 3512
replies 7
following 7

dakotahq   +1y
So on my way to school today, I drove by a pre-02 ram stepside. I've never seen one in person before, but I new some one/company had made some. Does anyone have any pictures of these or info on them? I don't have a ram, I'm just curious...it was really bada$$ looking...It was an extended cab, stepside, 4x4. It looked like it was probably done by a conversion company. It had ugly graphics and lots of lund...anywho, just trying to gain some info here, thanks in advance...
Jance Customs   +1y
There was a thread about this awhile back but I can't find it. Here is some pictures that I took from a show.

Show Coverage
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Lonoma2k   +1y
I know that Avanti Corp. makes the beds and they use an 88-98 Chevy stepside tailgate.
Dejavu   +1y
ya i was wondering about that tailgate... i kinda like the ram stepsided.... i like what it does for that truck for sure
LaidNeon   +1y
if im not mistaking, the company who makes them used a chevy bed for a platform
ExplicitCon3   +1y
is there a website where i can see about gettin a bed like that cuz i really like it and i like the stepside beds
dakotahq   +1y
Thats the exact bed this one had, but the gate was different...it had two body lines, one at the top of the tail lights and one at the bottom...like the dodge dakota's...I can't remember where I've seen this before, I'm pretty sure it was in a magazine a long time ago, and it was about the company that made them. I believe that the whole thing starts with a chevy stepside and gets molded and modded...as stated above...
pimptruckman92   +1y
i saw one driving around town a few monthes ago but it didnt have any extra work into it. just a dodge with a 88-98 stepside chevy bed painted to match. chevy taillights and all. caught my eye but it didnt look right.
Page 1 of 1