threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Narrow 6 stud 20" wheels?

Narrow 6 stud 20" wheels?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 102
replies 8
following 8

NoRegretsNZ   +1y
Can anyone tell me what the skinniest 6 stud 20" wheels are around to suit a B Series?I need something in either 7.5" or even 7" if possible.
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 2/8/2008 3:21:13 PM by lucky_brew

any of the billet big-box companies will make ya a wheel to that spec.

my friend narrowed his front and rear to get some 8.5" to stuff. he narrowed the front rails (like the article in the new MT mag) and he back halved the rear with a shorter rear end - i think from a courier and he also sectioned his uca / lca. looks sick on that little ass truck and i think he actually spent less than a set of over-priced-billets...
low mazda   +1y
billets ain't overpriced... You get what you pay for.
shvdass   +1y
Edited: 2/8/2008 4:21:40 PM by shvdass

Yeah, easily bent wheels and a maintenance nightmare!!!! But, they sure do look awesome.
lucky_brew   +1y
exactly... you get what you pay for - easily bendable and laborous to maintain! yeah, thats worth $500-600 a wheel!
SeveredBody   +1y
good luck finding an off the line wheel that narrow in a 20, ive never seen one
flameds10(tyler)   +1y
gonna be hard to find anything narrow in 6 lug, go with billets or switch to 5 lug
low mazda   +1y
they might be a bitch to maintain, and easily bendable, but they look better than any chrome wheel out there..
fatboysS1O   +1y
i was just gunna shorten the piss outta my uppers and lowers to make some 8.5's fit. i wanted a certain wheel that doesnt come with the right offset so i was gunna do whatever i could to get those bastards to fit.
Page 1 of 1