Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  List all companies that carry wheels that tuck

List all companies that carry wheels that tuck

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 268
replies 8
following 8

1lownismo   +1y
Ok i think the time has come. I think everyone that has bought wheels other then billets like from Boss or Gio or people like that should list what they have and where they got them for us guys that are looking for wheels that tuck. I have a frontier and am having an issue location off the shelf wheels. I know several of the 20s will fit but what are all the companies that are producing a High offset wheel in a 6x5.5 bolt pattern. Please list your information here.
ChassisByAaronIha   +1y
what type of specs on wheels are you looking for?
tofnlows10   +1y
B.A.D.
1lownismo   +1y
Mainly a general listing where us nissan,mazda,zu, and mitsu owners can go to find the high offset wheels we need.

I am looking for 6x5.5, 4inch hub, high offset to tuck on a frontier. without doing a 5 lug conversion. but from what i seen the ones with a 5 inch backspace is only like a +12mm i need over +38 mm offset.

So i am trying to have people list where they got their wheels at to help everyone locate wheels easier.

I know Billets you can get that is why i am asking for the NON billet manufactures.
That can fit a 17 and 18 and 20 into the fenders of our trucks

wickedinsides   +1y
MY COLORADO HAS 20X8.5S WITH THE 100 MM HUB BORE AND IVE GOT A 35 MM OFFSET. DEMODA DF-1
wickedinsides   +1y
I HOPE THAT HELPS
travis98s10   +1y
Alot of wheel companies carry a 20x8.5 +40mm offset. Its very common now that the 07 and up 6 lug chevys need a high offset.
bbt fab   +1y
I think billets are probably your best bet
project_77   +1y
it depends on the style you are looking for. Plenty of companies are catering to the higher offset 6 x 139.7 I have done a couple sets last month on newer frontiers and hardbodys. I'm getting 22's for a mitsu as well.

velocity
dip
bentchi
f5 racing
hoyo
helo
kmc
verde
american eagle
MOZ
Page 1 of 1