Wheel Questions Q & A
views 243
replies 13
following 9

slammedtoys   +1y
i love the first wheel.
project_77   +1y
Paul send me a pic to my email. sales@ebdwheels.com

To the rest of you guys thank you so much for the interest in this venture. Right now we are dealing with the legal aspect. That is the rough price for 20's. We are going to venture away from a "bowed" out spoke, and turn towards a straight flat spoke. Affordable elegance. The first design is going to be a flagship for us. We will be coming out with 2 designs to introduce ourselves as a company. We do not want to add the same design in an overpopulated market. I have done business with alot of guys locally and on the forums.

**Side note: 6 lug options if requested could be available in limited quantity. The first batch will be 25 sets of wheels.**

In the near future we will be targeted 6 lug apps with high offsets and large center bores, both in 6 x 139.7 and 6 x 114.3

Thanks,
Justin
slammedtoys   +1y
so can we place an order for the first one or do you think its going to take too long to have them done? I need some wheels now or with in the next month homie!
project_77   +1y
we will be getting the first shipment next month. I was going to make another thread about placing orders. But if you want to send me your information via PM i'll get you a set saved.