threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  offset for 22" on 89 B2200?

offset for 22" on 89 B2200?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 153
replies 9
following 4

b22 on 22"   +1y
i'm looking for the size, back spacing, offset, to lay on 22" 89 B2200

thanks
b22 on 22"   +1y
anyone...???
scotto79   +1y
I don't know all the details, but I've read about narrowing the front clip, shortening the arms, and stuff like that. There is a good build on the mazdabscene.com
b22 on 22"   +1y
thanks
dssur   +1y
need to know the width you want to run. if its an 8.5" wide wheel, you will need about a +54 to +60 to tuck front and rear. And the only way you will get that is in a custom billet, about 4k for wheels.
b22 on 22"   +1y
I was looking to run 8" wide to 8.5" up front and 10" wide out back.
b22 on 22"   +1y
Will a 22
TwistedMinis   +1y
If I where to do this, I would narrow the stock front clip (not narrow the arms). Or run a different front clip thats a bit narrower, and 5 lug.
dssur   +1y
for a 22x9 you would need +70mm MINIMUM

likely "whatever offset you need" really means "if it can be done" because that is a lot of rim barrel to hang inside. The only wheel I know of that is even close to 9 inches wide with that much offset is a corvette wheel. If these are cast wheels, I am going to go ahead and guess when you tell them +70 there will be silence, then laughter, then a click, because that is outside the design limits of about every wheel made. Forcet about rubbing the caliper, on most wheels that would put the hub face outside the wheel!

if it were easy or cheap, everyone would be doing it.
Page 1 of 1