Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Wanli S1098 Tires

Wanli S1098 Tires

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 776
replies 7
following 6

overkillFFF   +1y
I am going to get these Wanli tires for my wife's car, 265/40r22. I have read good and bad things about them. Bad mostly from guys who drive aggressively. These are for a daily driver just for summer, but anyone had any bad experiences with them just normal driving?
LndRanger86   +1y
THE S-10 IN MY PROFILE HAS 2 OF THEM ON IT AND HE'S PUT 30'00 MILES ON THEM WITH NO PROBLEMS. HE IS RELIGOUS ABOUT THEM.
overkillFFF   +1y
Thanks for the info.
lownism0   +1y
Those are the tires that will be on my 24's monday. I hope they are decent.
liljlowrider   +1y
had them on my truck for about 15k miles and havent had any issues at all with them. i would buy them again
ahab   +1y
I know they are cheep, But you get what you pay for. Those tires are gonna be hard as a rock. They will dry rott to hell in about a year. You wont get but maybe 25k out of them. Spend your money on some nittos or yokohamas. You will be glad you did.
overkillFFF   +1y
WEll, the thing is we get winter here and dry, hot summers so, they will only be on 4 to 5 months or so. I've read people say they are made in china so you should be careful, but pretty well almost all custom wheels you buys these are made in china, so I don't think that's even an issue, plus I've also heard that wanli are made by yokohame and it's just an offshoot brand. All in all, for the kind of driving she'll be doing, they will be fine.
project_77   +1y
I have put those on a few cars only had trouble with one. You shouldn't have a problem with them.
Page 1 of 1