Page 1 of 3
Wheel Questions \  vintage wheels?

vintage wheels?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 868
replies 20
following 14

wannadrag03   +1y
What ae some good places to go look for some wheels for a c10?Maybe some place chevy wheels with smooth cap and new rings sumthing in that style ..year range 72 c10 ..somewhere that will not break my wallet thanks
nryota   +1y
some one needs to answer him, cause i am wonderin the same shiot.

big rick   +1y
Stockton Wheel
Wheel Vintiques

They both have steelies in any size / offset and will ship.
nryota   +1y
anyone happen to know how tall a 14 rim and tire would be? i am runnin a 17 with a 45 series i believe and need to find a size close to that.

gorillagarage   +1y
Originally posted by nekbreaker

anyone happen to know how tall a 14 rim and tire would be? i am runnin a 17 with a 45 series i believe and need to find a size close to that.

all depends on the tire what kind of tire you looking at a whitewall will limit you in size i like the way 175/70 or 185/75 look but it all depends what you want
rizz0   +1y
what about a 20 inch version of a smooth cap rim
canadianranger28   +1y
look at my profile.. I have 15s steel rims with white walls and mooncaps...is that what you're looking for..
witgarage   +1y

summitracing.com cheaper than anyone i had them powdercoated
post photo
nryota   +1y
what i meant was that i need to get a rim and tire like the ones pic above that are around the same size wheel and tire i have now. wich is a 17 with a 45 series tire. white walls would be nice but i dont think they will fit in the overall size area to which i am lookin for. thanks all.