Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Trouble finding wheels

Trouble finding wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 882
replies 12
following 10

Bigrick31   +1y
So ive been looking at wheels now for about 3 weeks and i cant seem to find anything that will work with my plans. I have a 00 crown vic that im doing up like a cop car. Im trying to find something that looks like a police wheel but in an 18" or even a 20" the bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and i need about +35 offset. here is a pic of a police wheel

anyone know of a wheel that will fit my application?
layinrail96   +1y
check out www.wheelvintiques.com they may have something similiar to that
Bigrick31   +1y
Originally posted by layinrail96

check out www.wheelvintiques.com they may have something similiar to that

dosnt look like they do bigger wheels though
TwistedMinis   +1y
^ Those look good. Not enough backspacing though. 7" wide wheel needs minimum of 5.75" backspacing. 8" min. 6.75" backspacing, so on and so on.
Bigrick31   +1y
not to mention those ones are spensive! like $510 per wheel
standardbyker88   +1y
well, there is the tundra wheel you looked into. and there is the 02+ dodge rams. some had base model wheels like that in 17s, maybe 18s. and the srt10 viper trucks have a 20" spare thats a steelie. you could probably go online and schmooze 4 dudes with those into giving you the spare real cheap. wait...nevermind, those are 5x5.5". uhh, try the 300/charger/magnums. im sure one of them has a wheel with a plastic hubcap that has a wheel similar to that under it. or the spare. crawl under a few. my buddy has a 300 SRT8, ill have him check the spare and see what it is.
standardbyker88   +1y
also, maybe the spare from the lexus truck/suv things. same pattern, probably steel spare. probably a fullsize spare at that. things of that nature, and the spares would be your best route id think. i know one guy said he had a machine shop make him a steel center thats smooth and used the srt10 hoops to have a 20" smooth steelie.
TwistedMinis   +1y
The charger police cars have 18" steels. The problem is getting them.
standardbyker88   +1y
yeah, forgot about those. im sure you could get ahold of a set from a cop car conversion place, or maybe chrysler. worth a shot right?