Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  24" tires

24" tires

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 356
replies 7
following 5

jumbo   +1y
What's a good size 24" tire to go on an 87 suburban? I don't want a rubber band tire, but i don't want to go too big and make it harder to cut into a bodydrop. I had hell finding the wheels i want, so it's gonna be damn near impossible to find them if i bend one. I've heard 295/30/24 is a pretty good size, very low pro but not exactly rubber band. If anyone knows, or can hook me up with a good deal, i'd be more than happy to order some. Also, i've heard through the grapevine that toyo proxes are bad about blowing out sidewalls, anyone else hear this (besides you, russ, lol)?
Thebutchershop   +1y
ive got those on my dually, they are a good size tire but not much smaller than a 305 30 i was runnin 245 35 24 on my truck in my profile
jumbo   +1y
you've got what, toyo proxes, or 295/30, or both? Not being a dick, i want to know.
tlw32882   +1y
what did you figure out about backspacing and what is the width of the wheel your gonna run? 295/30/24 should be a decent tire to run.
bodydropped   +1y
its very close to be on the rocker with 24s in the frt like touching the hood laid out if im correct, hit this guy up he has 24s all the way around on a burban and im not sure if hes b/d or not but i did remember him telling me that he was like touching the hood laid out http://www.myspace.com/section8customs
tlw32882   +1y
Originally posted by DragaDodge

what did you figure out about backspacing and what is the width of the wheel your gonna run? 295/30/24 should be a decent tire to run.

????????
jumbo   +1y
nevermind, a dude called today and had a set of 22's, which i wanted in the first place, i hit up the dude i bought the 24's from and he had'nt shipped them yet, so i'm going with the 22's. Thanks for the help, fellas.
fatboysS1O   +1y
damnit jumbo!!!!! so uve now got 22s coming? got tires? gotta drill em? what what what?
Page 1 of 1