Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  billet wheel question

billet wheel question

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 537
replies 12
following 10

matt92toy   +1y
i have a set of boyd coddington turbines and i polish them with mothers billet polish with a power ball ok well my question is what do you keep em clean with in between polishings cause i have tried just soap and water which works good but im getting like water spots that i can not get off even with polish so also what can i use to get them off
dragyota   +1y
theres some spray cant tell u what its called but old hot rodders use it to keep them shining and u will never have to polish them again its like a clear coat just to give u a idea and its possible
dragyota   +1y
zoops u can can google it its 99 dollars
MIOTCH616   +1y
zoop seal is the deal! its xpensive but you can get like 3 sets of wheels out of it so get some other friends that have billets and split it
complexdesigns   +1y
I always just used a window cleaner with no ammonia to give it a show shine.
hammered   +1y
Zoops is def the best thing to protect it. We are a dealer and use it all the time.
shvdass   +1y
If you want to fork over the bucks, have them professionally polished then clear powder coated. I have also heard good things about the zoops.
east*coast*nomad   +1y
Originally posted by shvdass

If you want to fork over the bucks, have them professionally polished then clear powder coated. I have also heard good things about the zoops.

how good does that work?^^^ i heard it makes them kinda hazy, but thats what i heard never actually saw it
matt92toy   +1y
thats kinda what i was thinkin i heard to clear coat them but dont know if i wanna do that eather
dguzzardo22   +1y
so the only thing is zoops. is there anything else that is similiar to it ? window cleaner will work? i also have a set of boyds and idk what to do either to keep them clean.