Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  24" Billit Wheel Question. HELP please

24" Billit Wheel Question. HELP please

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 282
replies 8
following 7

Lowlife4life   +1y
I have 24" Intro Rockman wheels that have a 6 lug bolt patern, I want to swap out the Center of the rim for a 5 lug bolt patern because im buying a new truck.

Intro told me they dont swap out the Centers and re-use the hoop, only will swap out the centers and add a new hoop.

does anyone know of any other wheel manufacturers who will take out the center and weld in a new center with a different bolt patern?

any help is appreciated.
dragginbody   +1y
That is going to be near impossible since the design of the wheel is all cut together with the bolt pattern. You can generally go from different 5 lug bolt patterns to another 5 lug bolt pattern or go from a 6 lug to a different six lug. The hoops can be changed because it is welded on after. The only way I can think of is to make an adapter that goes from five lug to six lug, but I am still not sure how that will work, though am guessing it will basically be the same thing most guys do with duallys, go from 8 lug to the big 10 lug 18-wheeler bolt pattern. Try contacting Arrow-Craft, they make the dually adapters.
Lowlife4life   +1y
its for a 2001 f-150 with a 5 lug patern, what i want to do is take out the 6 lug center and replace it with a 5 lug center with a new different design.

any company do this?
idrgbdy   +1y
seems to be a ton easier/cheaper to swap the front of the truck so it's a 6-lug to match your expensive ass wheels instead of trying to modify the wheels themselves.
Mulligan   +1y
The hoop is the cheap part of the wheel, and in order to get the center out they cut the welds, so the hoop is basically trashed. I had one of my old set of rims rehooped once at intro and with a new polish and ceramic clearcoat it was $200, so the hoops are the cheaper part of the wheel

The rockman's design isnt based on the lug pattern, it stays the same whether its 5 or 6 lug...but they wouldnt weld up the holes and drill new lug pattern, wouldnt be nice or safe.....pretty much need new rims, or change the lug pattern on the truck
sideshizzle   +1y
You'll be better off just selling the wheels and buying new ones.
MIOTCH616   +1y
i have a nice set of 24's for sale in the classifieds. 5 lug too
2manytoyz   +1y
Originally posted by Lowlife4life

I have 24" Intro Rockman wheels that have a 6 lug bolt patern, I want to swap out the Center of the rim for a 5 lug bolt patern because im buying a new truck.

Intro told me they dont swap out the Centers and re-use the hoop, only will swap out the centers and add a new hoop.

does anyone know of any other wheel manufacturers who will take out the center and weld in a new center with a different bolt patern?

any help is appreciated.

how much do you want for the wheels.
Lowlife4life   +1y
ill sell the rims for $1500 with tires that are still good.
Page 1 of 1