threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  new ranger wheels after bd help, come on!!

new ranger wheels after bd help, come on!!

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 179
replies 4
following 2

low99maz   +1y
Edited: 8/16/2008 8:20:34 PM by low99maz

I have 20x8.5 rims on my 1999 mazda b-3000, that have 5 1-4" of backspacing. When i bought the rims the box said they were 38mm offset, but when i look at the chart on the offset help sticky those numbers dont match-up so I am confused about that? But I do know that the backspacing is 5 1-4". Ok, well after i z-ed" the front of my truck I had to trim off the entire inside lip of the front fender because the tire would clip the fender during the suspension cycle. Now I just finished the sfbd frame and I am lookin for new rims, I am almost certain that my rims are not going to work on the front they will prob hit the fenders and i dont want to adj the upper arm in because the camber is so bad as it is. I am totally screwed on the back because the tires already were rubbing the bedsides and burning the paint so I am going to have to shorten the rear no matter what but that is ok. What I am wondering is if i switch so a 8" or 7.5" rims that has the same offset will this bring the rim closer to the center of the truck. I cant find alot of rims that i like that have a high offset. Also you ranger guys that are bd on 22" rims what width and offsets are you working with?
low99maz   +1y
bump
low99maz   +1y
Somebody has to know about wheels come on!
soccorjimmy   +1y
I know most of us are runnin 20x8.5 with a 38 to 40 offset. Damn rangers have the worst luck in finding rims for the rear. I would hit up rangerpowersports.com with this question. Plenty of guys will be able to help you out. JIMMY
low99maz   +1y
yea and the mazda bed wit its "style" side provides even less room, thanks jimmy
Page 1 of 1