Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  LOOKING FOR SOME 22'S SEMI WHEELS

LOOKING FOR SOME 22'S SEMI WHEELS

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 599
replies 9
following 8

btk ridez   +1y
I HAVE A 90 SQUARE BODY DUALLY .. IM LOOKING FOR ALL SIX WHEELS AND ADAPTERS, HUPS, AND SPIKES..... EVEN WITH TIRE WILL BE NICE.. .. IM ALSO LOOKING FOR A REAREND CAP/CHASSI ..
slammedrt   +1y
contact trevor at tennessee wheel and tire. they have everything you need . Theres also alot of info on www.duallyscene.com those guy salways have stuff for sale or know where to get what you need. hope this helps
barsgsxr   +1y
good luck with the rear end we did my buddys dually last winter its in the new sport truck havoc pix but anyways he lucked out and found one in the wheeels and deals the guy had three he bought one that guy i would check dually scene for sure
MrTricky   +1y
I got six wheels for sale. They are not SEMI's, but they are ONE-OFFs. Here's my mautofied add. I'll give you a hella deal on them!

http://www.mautofied.com/22in-Dually-wheels_22-Wheels/listing/100090678/

dooredZoo   +1y
Not to hijack your thread, but can anyone that knows tell me how the spike lug nut covers work if they will work on a single wheel 1 ton with a set of normal 22's or 24's?

Thanks
RA JORDAN   +1y
pretty sure the spikes screw over the lugs
liljlowrider   +1y
Originally posted by dooredZoo

Not to hijack your thread, but can anyone that knows tell me how the spike lug nut covers work if they will work on a single wheel 1 ton with a set of normal 22's or 24's?

Thanks

no they wont work.. they screw onto a 33mm stud..
Lockone   +1y
Rafael already talked to you on duallyscene. Give me a call and I can fix you up with everything you need.

dooredZoo, We are in the process of making the spike covers for normal Truck/SUV wheels and lugnuts. We are making sizes from 3/4" to 1 1/16" lugnut sizes. Looking to have them finished and ready for sale by the first of the year.
btk ridez   +1y
thanks will do man i found my cab/chasie rear end already... after looking throw 15 junk yards..... i payed 50 bucks
liljlowrider   +1y
^^^^ thats very cheap.
Page 1 of 1