Wheel Questions \  i want to know more about these brake rotor covers

i want to know more about these brake rotor covers

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 626
replies 7
following 6

TypeG   +1y
Edited: 11/19/2008 4:05:37 PM by TypeG

finding this picture was harder than i thought.

i was wondering if this is something people make or buy? if you can buy it, then where? thanks. later.
bigmike@gauge   +1y
Edited: 11/19/2008 4:27:01 PM by BigMikeAtGauge

Airride Tech also makes them in black powder coated or polished stainless steel.

I personally like the ART ones better because there thicker and dont make a humming noise when your driving.
TypeG   +1y
thanks for going out of your way to get those links! when i seached google, i could only find the aluminum finned versions for stock wheels.

the stainless sounds ideal. i was wondering if they were aluminum or chrome.

thanks again. later.
GreatCornHolEO   +1y
Edited: 11/19/2008 4:36:37 PM by Fishie04

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/26-INCH-RIMS-WHEELS-DUST-COVERS-CHROME-PAINTABLE-24-22_W0QQitemZ310099797542QQcmdZViewItem

this guy on ebay has chrome ones from 20-26's (26'' reminds me of some pizza pans)

when searching google look up "dust covers" for wheels get alot of results
corey0814   +1y
that was the quickest one i could find cause i put them on a gto for a guy for a temporary thing so he could take the car to a rod run while most of his new suspension items were at the powdercoaters. i've never looked for them for anything other than that application & all we needed were the 17" ones, so i guess you're on your own for anything larger than that.

corey0814   +1y
nevermind, mike is right that art makes them up to 22"

http://www.ridetech.com/catalog/Wheel_Plates-69-1.html

TypeG   +1y
thanks again guys.

i'm in luck because i have a ''17 wheel, but out of luck at the same time because i have a 4 lug honda. i may have to have them drilled for my application since all i can find are 5 lug. later.
Page 1 of 1