threads
Page 3 of 3
Wheel Questions \  So where does everyone buy wheels?

So where does everyone buy wheels?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1144
replies 29
following 29

never2lowchevy   +1y
Originally posted by 2lowtoy

hell someone buy the 30's I have sittin here with tire 10k

will those 30s bolt up to my 82 Buick? Im buildin a Honky tonk ba DONKA DONK!!! LoL
ahab   +1y
Somthing you may want to keep in mind if you going to buy cheaper wheels. Make sure the wheels you are buying are going to be available in the near future. I get calls all day long for some of the lower end wheels that have been discountinued where the guy hit a pothole and the rim is broken. If you can get a replacement for the set, then the wheels arent worth the price. Tire rack has decent pricing but Discount Tire Dirct has the best price. Most places will offer you a low price on product but ram you up the ass on shipping. We offer Free shipping on wheels and tires no matter what size. I you want to check some pricing, give me a call. My name is Andy

Discounttiredirect.com
1-800-589-6789 ext. 1840
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
I've bought wheels/tires from Andy (ahab) and he knows what he's doing, and always gave me the best deals out there...
tacolayingbody   +1y
Originally posted by ahab

Somthing you may want to keep in mind if you going to buy cheaper wheels. Make sure the wheels you are buying are going to be available in the near future. I get calls all day long for some of the lower end wheels that have been discountinued where the guy hit a pothole and the rim is broken. If you can get a replacement for the set, then the wheels arent worth the price. Tire rack has decent pricing but Discount Tire Dirct has the best price. Most places will offer you a low price on product but ram you up the ass on shipping. We offer Free shipping on wheels and tires no matter what size. I you want to check some pricing, give me a call. My name is Andy

Discounttiredirect.com1-800-589-6789 ext. 1840

Years ago I spent 4,200 on 19" Racing hart c-5's with tires from and they were discontinued shortly after that.
lost cause   +1y
E-bay bay
kaoss   +1y
I use discount tire also, and why can
drupru22   +1y
I'm looking for a set of four 26" rims/tires in 8 lug that will fit a 02 Sierra HD 2wd, lug pattern is 8x165.1.
If I do this does anyone know if I will still be able to lay out fully with this suspension or will I need to do a swap over to the 6 lug and take off all the HD components?
I don't want to spend cash on an 8 lug rim then find out I can't lay out with it.
iRIDElow   +1y
Originally posted by ahab

Discounttiredirect.com1-800-589-6789 ext. 1840

is the list of wheels yall have on that site all you guys offer???

kaoss   +1y
discount tire and discount tire direct can order from any manufacturer. I just ordered a set of Dip Daggers for my xB that was not on their site. You'll have to call them though.
iRIDElow   +1y
Edited: 12/3/2008 12:02:10 PM by iRIDElow

sweet i just called you andy and you werent thre ill give you a shout a little later