Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  19" Lexus LS460 wheels on a Toyota truck

19" Lexus LS460 wheels on a Toyota truck

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1059
replies 10
following 5

LOMOFO01   +1y
I have not been able to get my hands on one of these yet to check the bolt pattern/ fit, but does anyone out there know if on the the Lexus LS460 19 inch wheels will fit on a toyota 5x4.5 bolt pattern? Do you have to mill out the center of the wheel for the hub? Any help would be appreciated. Please email me @ lomofo01@hotmail.com or post a reply on here.

Thanks,

Andy
neurotic   +1y
Well from what I can find the lug pattern of the lexus wheel is 5x120 which is not the same as 5x4.5
smctoy   +1y
Ok...that rim has the same bolt pattern as the Toyota trucks. As for having to mill it out then Im not sure about that. Im running 17-inch Lexus
IS300 rims on my truck & the rear went on with no problem, but I used 1-inch wheel spacers in the front to clear the hub & arm. It works great & it pushes the rim out more so it dont look odd lol! Here is a site that has
all sorts of factory rims & its where I found this info...

http://www.finishlinewheels.com/LEXUS/LS+SERIES/2008/A-74196U85/
LOMOFO01   +1y
thanks for the help, just trying to get a take off wheel to put it on the truck to see what it would look like.
TwistedMinis   +1y
You have to mill out the center. If you don't mill it all the way through you can glue the center cap in. If you mill it all the way through you will have a huge hole on the outside.
jetts   +1y
didnt you alrdy make a thread about these?

everyone told you since they are new ls460's they will not fit the bolt pattern is not even close to teh same
LOMOFO01   +1y
Bret,

was your reply talking to me or to Seth?
LOMOFO01   +1y
Edited: 12/31/2008 6:45:33 PM by LoMoFo

LOMOFO01   +1y
Edited: 12/31/2008 6:45:50 PM by LoMoFo