threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Does Anybody know what brand/model these wheels are?

Does Anybody know what brand/model these wheels are?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 228
replies 5
following 6

mtm   +1y
I know they are old school which is why I'm having such a hard time finding out the name/brand.  Maybe some of the veterans on here could help me out with this one.  I'm sure they are made by Prime or one of the other 90s wheel makers I just need to find the name or model number.

FXDGRND   +1y
Looks like Centerlines because it has two centercap set screws.  
post photo
Texmextukin   +1y

Yep, Centerline Stars. I used to have those wheels!

boooghar   +1y

without the centercap its gunna be tough ... I was thinking centerline at first cause of the dual pattern but I dont remember if centerlines used 1 or 2 bolts to hold the center cap to the wheel and the wheel pictured has 2 holes for mounting a center cap. Another thing is the large lip around where the center cap would be making me thing its an American Racing wheel but there again they only used 1 bolt to mount the centercap. Its a 1 piece forged wheel ... thinking about it now, im gunna go with it being a centerline

boooghar   +1y
F you bacca I had the post open for a while cause I had a maintence guy at the house LOL

marcus38   +1y

had a set of centerline 192s. its wise to put thread locker on the cap screws. they tend to get loose from road vibration. i like the newer styles and the prices are decent too.

Page 1 of 1