B.A.D wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 580
replies 12
following 9

robles228   +1y

ok ty
SPOT   +1y

Spoke with Jason Monday. Everything seems to be on the up and up. Maybe, hopefully, the calls are just being missed.
1offWizard   +1y
Joe, I was out sick Tuesday-Thursday and I am back in now. I do have a set of wheels sitting in my office for a person in Texas that may be who you are talking about.  This is the only set of wheels I know of that is overly past do. These wheels have been on order since October 27th 2008.  I STILL have not recieved full payment for these wheels, yet I have had them sitting in my office since December 8th.  These wheels will not ship until the balance is payed in full. I try not to get involved in the forums on this site but I will try to help make things more clear to anyone who has any questions about me or B.A.D. While we have had issues in the past with getting wheels out to a few people, I think the quality of the product stands for itself.  B.A.D. has been in business for 10 years and we are not going anywhere anytime soon. Yes, you more than likely will get an answering machine when you call, but leave a message and we will get back to you.  Also, you can email me at jasonhancock@billetaccessoriesdirect.com .  I check this multiple times daily from anywhere in the world!  Thanks!   Jason