Wheel Questions \  Name this wheel?

Name this wheel?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 295
replies 7
following 7

DougyFrisch   +1y
Edited: 3/12/2009 9:57:11 PM by DougyFrisch

Allright, does anyone know what kinda wheel this is? It's a 24 that fits a Durango...
plx and thx in advance. 

nvr53   +1y

ugly?
tuckinlugs06   +1y

well if these are a good deal then there is a catch ...i found out the hard way...if they are a to good to be true deal and u need a rim or centercap ...prob they are selling them cheap cause you can get them no more...i bought 3 wheels thinking i could find one and they stoped makin them...if you just looking for who makes them then gl
jmfknpizzle   +1y
try customwheelsunlimited.com
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Edited: 3/12/2009 10:41:16 PM by CLNSHVNnDRAGGN

Edited: 3/12/2009 10:37:53 PM by CLNSHVNnDRAGGNThey're Panther Defiance 5's
crewcabondubs   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05well if these are a good deal then there is a catch ...i found out the hard way...if they are a to good to be true deal and u need a rim or centercap ...prob they are selling them cheap cause you can get them no more...i bought 3 wheels thinking i could find one and they stoped makin them...if you just looking for who makes them then gl---------------------------------------------agreed i bought some wheels from a guy on this site,cant remember his screen name,and i didnt know that 2 of the center caps were missing. well if you have ever tried to get center caps for KMC wheels it isnt very easy. damn near impossible.  
Jance Customs   +1y

Found these from google. http://www.vctwheel.com/PANTHER2002RWD.html I think these are a little different than your picture though. You might send them an email. Their info is listed at the bottom of the page.
DougyFrisch   +1y
Um, i'm not trying to sell them, i'm not looking for center caps, and i could certainly care less if you think they are ugly or not...   so to the people that actually gave me a good answer, i thank you.   i'm just doing a rendering for my boy and these are the wheels he's got on his durango, thanks...
Page 1 of 1