threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  17-18 inch steel wheels?

17-18 inch steel wheels?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 699
replies 6
following 7

DougyFrisch   +1y
So i'm on the hunt for a 17 or 18 inch steel wheel with a 5 on 5.75... goin on my s10, so the offset is hopefully close

I'm wanting to keep away from the true "spare tires" that are only 5 inches wide, i'd like to have a REAL rim that i could mount a real tire too. I've got these 2 pictures, the hotrod has dodge 5 lug wheels on it, 5.5 i believe. but it seems to be a small 5 inch wide wheel. Now the other photo is a 17 for a Montaro if i remember correctly, again a spare tire but its actually road worthy, but it is a 6 lug...

So i'd like to find out if there is a fullsize spare available so i can just take a trip to pic a part, or is there a website where i can get em brand new? also i'd be considering getting the re-hooped so i can get different offsets and/or wider wheels, is that at all possible?  thanks in advance...

SoloSpecialties   +1y

police issue charger wheels? i think they are 17",but you would need them re-drilled i beleive.
SoloSpecialties   +1y

o and dodge 17's..they are 5 on 5.5..i think..then they have the 20" in steel spare of course lol
bodydropped85   +1y

i think coker makes them up to 17 in. i know some one does.
coastautosports   +1y

if you have a discount tire in your area check them out. I know they can special order OE steel wheels.
kaoss   +1y
Edited: 4/23/2009 4:54:03 PM by KAOSS

This may help: http://www.fordmuscle.com/archives/2...lies/index.php www.stocktonwheel.com 
post photo
ShaveDnFlamed99   +1y

My Ram has a 17inch steel spare that has a fullsize tire on it. find some of those they should be plenty wide i'd think 7 or 8 inches wide.
Page 1 of 1