threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  spike lug nuts for toyota?

spike lug nuts for toyota?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 3441
replies 7
following 6

91toylexus   +1y
has any one seen the lug nut covers that are spikes on a toyota. i would love to know where to get some? thanks brandon
SoloSpecialties   +1y

uh,i have only sem on duallies,if thats what ur talkin about? you can get them at most big rig stores,truck stops,chrome shops ect. but i think those would be way too big for a yota lugnut lol.
91toylexus   +1y

for a mini truck not a dually or big rig.....that was the question!
FADE2BLK94   +1y
I've seen them on Ebay before. I got some from the auto fair/swap meet here in NC before but the guy that was selling them was from California you have to call but here is the web page www.lugnutking.com, he had bullet style, spikes, shotgun shell, etc.
shortrodeo   +1y
Like the ones I got on my Rodeo? 
post photo
milkshake   +1y
u can get different size spike coversi dont have semi wheels on my dually but i have spikes on them the chrome shops call them nut covers try 75chromeshop.com
ALL 20S   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ShortRodeoLike the ones I got on my Rodeo? --------------------------------------------- I've been lookin for some forever, where did you get those bro? They look so sick!
post photo
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ALL 20S---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ShortRodeoLike the ones I got on my Rodeo? --------------------------------------------- I've been lookin for some forever, where did you get those bro? They look so sick! --------------------------------------------- They are custom machined billet spikes. They screw into my lug nuts. My bud Circus made them for me and made me a shifter to match.
post photo
Page 1 of 1