threads
Page 2 of 2
Wheel Questions \  can anyone identify this wheel?

can anyone identify this wheel?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 627
replies 17
following 13

NOTLONUF   +1y
throw the cap on it.
Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 6/14/2009 10:55:10 PM by Layumon22s

it should be stamped with some sort of bonspeed mark if they are legit if nothing else you should be able to ping the metal and tell the difference between stamped steel and billet aluminum
edflores   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sEdited: 6/14/2009 10:55:10 PM by Layumon22sit should be stamped with some sort of bonspeed mark if they are legit if nothing else you should be able to ping the metal and tell the difference between stamped steel and billet aluminum--------------------------------------------- why would they say bonspeed?
Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 6/14/2009 11:19:46 PM by Layumon22s

--------------------------------------------Originally posted by edflores---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sEdited: 6/14/2009 10:55:10 PM by Layumon22sit should be stamped with some sort of bonspeed mark if they are legit if nothing else you should be able to ping the metal and tell the difference between stamped steel and billet aluminum--------------------------------------------- why would they say bonspeed?--------------------------------------------- i've never seen a rim company that didn't mark there stuff in some sort of fashion. you should be able to at least to contact bonspeed and they can tell you what to look for if they are their rims. whether it be a marking, their name, or some sort of number stamped somewhere on the rim
societyoutkast   +1y

i thought BAD was a diff company from bonspeed
BAD_INC   +1y
Edited: 6/15/2009 6:15:24 AM by BAD_INC

Those are the Gunslinger II. Made on a different lathe profile than the origional Gunslinger.
BAD_INC   +1y

Gunslinger --  Gunslinger 2 -- 
Layumon22s   +1y
sorry, your right they wouldn't say bonspeed. they would have BAD on them. i was looking at a set of bonspeeds earlier yesterday, must have gotten side tracked.