Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Help me pic a wheel.

Help me pic a wheel.

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 854
replies 13
following 10

1984crewcab   +1y
Alright I have a 1988 Chevrolet Silverado.  I am going to run 20" on the front and 22" on the rear.  It is bagged and is a everyday driver.  I can not find a wheel I like.  I have been looking at the centerline smoothies but not sure if thats the look I am looking for.  So through up some ideas for me please.
pugz   +1y

WHATS UP LUKE. HOWS THE BURBAN? AS FOR WHEELS. SOMETHING NON BILLET WOULD BE BEST FOR DAILY DRIVEN. BUT I PERSONALLY PREFER BILLET FOR LOOKS.
fatboysS1O   +1y

i dont have a suggestion but dont do the smoothies. those are slut wheels. everybody has or has had them. theyre like the new age KMC stealths.
1984crewcab   +1y

Man the burban is awsome.  Have you talked to Rob?  I had sent a long email with everything I did.  I have did a ton of stuff to it but not change the look. Just redid all the airmanagement stuff.  2 new bags on the rear.  Just a lot of stuff.  I have a truck that I am bagging to drive everyday and looking for a decent wheels and prefer chrome the burban wheels are tough to keep clean if you drive it a lot
1984crewcab   +1y

yeah I agree Russell

pugz   +1y

NAH ROB NEVER TOLD ME WHAT ALL U DID. AND YA THOSE WHEELS ARE HARD TO KEEP CLEAN.  ME AND ROB DROVE ON THEM DAILY FOR THE PAST COUPLE YEARS. LOL.I POLISHED THEM DECENTLY NOT LONG BEFORE U BOUGHT THEM.  FOR WHEELS. GO LOOK AT TEH CENTERLINE OVERSTOCKS. THERES SOME CHEAP OPTIONS ON THERE. BUT I DO AGREE DONT DO THE SMOOTHIES.
Layumon22s   +1y
you should hit up http://www.wheelsnext.com/ they have the largest, easily searched rim supply i've been able to find. you can select everything from finish, to number of spokes to price range. hopefully you'll find something
TexasKhaos   +1y

You looking for something different or good price? Because if you're not to picky i know those boss 330's are starting to go for real low prices now in days, but quite a few rides have them.. I think they would be badass for a daily
1984crewcab   +1y

I called my wheel guy about the boss335 they are the 330 but in 5 star and said they won't fill over the front hub.
low mazda   +1y

i'm gonna run the 335's.