Page 1 of 2
Mini Truckin General \  bagged jeeps? post up some pics

bagged jeeps? post up some pics

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3593
replies 18
following 16

crzyone1013   +1y
I have seen one or two done in the past but can't seem to find any pics. can you guys post up some pics of cherokees that are bagged up on here? I am looking into getting a 98 cherokee today and I am wondering.... thanks in advance guys.
bodydropped85   +1y

they are a pain the ass, unibody and strait axle.  i have an s10 frame in my MJ(same as XJ but a truck)
bodydropped85   +1y
Edited: 8/9/2009 7:57:19 PM by bagged85

mine     ding dongs cherokee   fknlowjeep's 84 XJ, pretty sure it was scrapped. only 3 i know of. 
post photo
post photo
post photo
sykominitrkr   +1y

There was someone in my city that had a bagged Cherokee, but I don't have any pics of it... I thought it looked pretty cool. I believe it was this year model...  
post photo
post photo
bodydropped85   +1y

there front suspension is all pretty much the same, strait axle.
rizz0   +1y
i have a wj cherokee that should be done real soon layn rocker
90yota   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by rizz0i have a wj cherokee that should be done real soon layn rocker---------------------------------------------Im lookin forward to seein that!!!
lowjeep   +1y
 My old Jeep Juiced back in 2005
post photo
ShaveDnFlamed99   +1y

My boy Joe's '95 grand cherokee will be out of PMA motorsports shop real soon. hope to get lots of pics when its done
trashed   +1y
Edited: 8/21/2009 11:01:28 PM by trashed

i still have the one i was planning on building. dunno if i will ever get it done. this is the rendering i had done like 5 or 6 years ago lol. 
post photo