threads
Page 1 of 3
Body work and Paint \  What's Youre Favorite Color Blue...?

What's Youre Favorite Color Blue...?

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 2038
replies 29
following 30

mazrod   +1y
Starting to shop for some colors for the Mazda but everyday the color changes when I see something else. Been throwing around some Blue's but their is so many pearls, metallics, and just standard base blues that all look very bad ass. Leaning towards a Porsche Riviera Blue because it looks like it shifts in the light from dark to light depending on the light has some kind of pigment in it. and then their is the Lamborghini Celeste Cepheus off the LP640 which i cant find the paint code anywhere on that blue. so im leaning towards the Riviera blue....but the thing is a buddy had that color and dont want to copy. so if you guys can throw up some blue's for me that be great.....
oneandthenanother   +1y

nissan 350 z blue daytona blue i think it is called
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
I love the newer toyota tacoma blue I believe it is called speedway blue but don't quote me on that one.
boooghar   +1y

fiji blue that was used by mitsibishi in 1991 dark pearl blue metallic used by toyota in 1993 and a med.  blue metallic  used by kentworth in 1997
BK2LIFE   +1y
hok true blue.   this color is used on more custom things than probably any other color.. 
idrgbdy   +1y
voodoo blue and wrx blue
jetts   +1y

HOk True Blue
post photo
post photo
02ramon20s   +1y
GM Lemans Blue, color of my car 
idrgbdy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 02ramon20sGM Lemans Blue, color of my car --------------------------------------------- i love this color. my '84 s10 looks similar to your color.
02ramon20s   +1y
you cant got wrong with Lemans