Page 1 of 2
Interior \  Can you name these seats?

Can you name these seats?

Interior Q & A
views 1112
replies 14
following 10

Marshkid1   +1y
I have these in my mini, not sure what they came out of, but I need to repair/replace the covers on them cause the drivers side is torn up. Please help me name these seats, make model year, ya know. Thanks much

Mike

gimp5561   +1y
late 80's early 90's mazda car like a 323 or 626
what it look like to me but any good int. shop can fix that place
layedoutnissan   +1y
Isnt that a toyota celica seat?
tuckinlugs06   +1y
yeah i think the are yota seats but you could also look on the underside some seats say the make under them
Marshkid1   +1y
Hmm, I just checked out pictures of the seats in the 323's and 626's, and the toyotoa celica, no luck yet... I may have to pull them to find out. I suppose I could just get them fixed, but I'm trying to find the cheapest route, going to be selling it soon. I did pick up a sewing maching recently, so I might be able to replace the bad panels myself... we'll see. But if anyone can figure this out, much appreciated. Thnx
Mike
nisrod   +1y
might be a long shot,,,but didnt the boxy isuzu troopers have seats like that???
kleerance   +1y
IMO...chop the headrests and re wrap em'
FLYINLO   +1y
Edited: 7/11/2011 11:20:38 PM by FLYINLO

My parents had a 1987 Dodge Colt Premier 4 door back in 87 that had some seats with that same headrest shape and fabric that looked like that. They didn't have any vinyl on them though and they had better side and leg support. Check that out and also whatever Mitsubishi's version of the Colt was.
tuckinlugs06   +1y
well if you are gonna sell it the cheapest route would be some seat covers
LOWEST1   +1y
Looks like early 90's toyota tercel to me?