Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  My 99 F350

My 99 F350

Dually Projects
views 8960
replies 13
following 7

dropd80s   +1y
Finally got my dually lowered and took a couple pics. Its a 99 F350 with 07 front clip and 08+ taillights and rear bumper. I have some 08+ mirrors for it also. I'm waiting to paint the handles and bumper cap till I get some new dually fenders and a 08+ tailgate. The truck is lowered with DJMs 3/5 and rides awesome. Motor is stock other than a MBRP 4" exhaust I just installed right before the drop. Just picked up my 24" Petes yesterday and the tires should be in today! The other truck is my buddy's 04 he just bought, Its 6/8 on 265/40/22s.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
tukin24?s   +1y
Nice truck man keep the pics coming I have 2005 f350 slammed on 24 be careful what size tires you run and the brand I have rubbing issues with my tires now I did have nittos on it and the weight of the truck just split them
dropd80s   +1y
I got my wheels on thought I'd add a few more pics.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
big bear   +1y
that looks badass man. great choice
wide load c-30   +1y
Looks good. Wise choice going with a 7.3.
cars2bikes   +1y
love it we are working on 02 f350,any issues with the lowering it,what tires did you go with ?
dropd80s   +1y
Thanks guys. No issues with the drop at all other then hangers just aren't any fun. I'm running Toyo Proxes ST 305/35/24s. I need to change the front shocks as mine are a little worn, to see if it will help some of the inner fender rubbing I get on big bumps. Other than that I just rolled the fender lips up front and all is good. Im going to need some wider rear fenders and some helper bags and I'll be set! Here's a few more pics with new mirrors, 2011 air dam, and relocated front plate.
thread post photo

thread post photo
wide load c-30   +1y
The relocated plate looks good. Do the 7.3's have a cooler there like the 6.0's?

Don't forget about your square.
big bear   +1y
Truck looks soooo killer man...
dropd80s   +1y
Thanks guys. There is a cooler behind the plate but its still several inches away from it, I don't think its being blocked much more than the OE plate holder did.