Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  what offset for 20s on a dawg

what offset for 20s on a dawg

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 114
replies 6
following 7

i_love_primer   +1y
just curious what i need i know some rims have 38s and theres 42 i believe 2 so what am i needing for a dawg ill probbaly end up BD before the end of the year/
slammedout   +1y
Edited: 9/9/2006 3:21:05 AM by slammedout

what is the back spacing and offset on a 20 for a nissan truck with 5 lug swap
draggnmazda   +1y
i need to know where u guys are finding a +40 or more i need to get me some 20s like now i have been calling around to some companies i tried gio wheels and they said they dont have a offset that high i want chrome wheels i cant seem to find any and im still running the 6 bolt any help would be great thanks
mattslolo   +1y
best bet is to switch to a toyota patern as the toyota wheels 5x114.3 have normally fwd offsets which usually meens a high offset and damn this is an old post.
draggnmazda   +1y
hey matt thanks man i know this is an old ass post im just desperate on tring to find me somthing and im having no luck i was just tring to find out what kind of wheels some people were running cause im going to be getting some tubular arms some i have to redo the front to get it to lay again
maz2lo87   +1y
Im runnin 20x8.5's with a 45mm offset, tucks like crazy on 2wheel drive sheetmetal
thatsmydawg   +1y
yup i got the 20x8.5 for the frotn and i got 7 inch backspacing ffrom intro and the rim still is really close to the fender no camber either since i used dropped spincles it sucks
Page 1 of 1