Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  avoid doing any business with wheelguyz.com

avoid doing any business with wheelguyz.com

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 197
replies 0
following 1

mtm   +1y
ok so on monday i was lookin for 2 front tires for my 19s. my buddy jus bought some 17" tires from wheelguyz.com so they seemed legit. well i call and i ask about the 2 tires and the dude says "i can get you (2) 235/35/19 bf goodwrench scorcher t/a's for $115 each and with shipping it will be $300 even. So thinkin its a good deal i transfer over 350 into my checking account so i can order em the next day. So i call back the next day and i tell em what i want which is the same as the day before and a different guy says "ok man i can get you those 2 tires for 135 per tire shipped, so your total is 270" so thinkin its a better deal, i go ahead and tell him to order em for me. He calls me back like an hour later and says "sorry sir but i messed up before and the tires are actually 175 each...do you still want em?" so i tell him that i wont pay anymore than $300 for both tires shipped since thats what the guy told me the day before. So he's like "i talked to my supervisors and they said i cant sell these tires for any less than 350 shipped, do you want them or do you want me to cancel the whole order and transaction." so i tell him to go ahead and cancel the transaction because i didnt want to pay that much. Jus out of curiosity to see if i would get a different price for the 4th time i called back like 5 minutes later and talked to another dude and he said he could get me the same exact 2 tires for 185 each + shipping. So first of all they obviously dont know wtf they are doing. Now heres the good part. Since the guy told me that he canceled the transaction, i bought 2 new fuzion zri's yesterday from a local tire place. Went to pay and my bank card was declined. so i didnt know wtf was going on because i knew i put money in there for the wheelguyz.com tires. So i had to drive all the way to the bank and get cash. Anyhow i went to balance my account today and the automatic person on the phone tells me i'm -$138. Call the bank and they tell me a transaction had gone through for $270. So that pissed me off pretty bad. i called them and cussed em out and asked them wtf kind of business they were running and they try to tell me they didnt do anything wrong and blah blah blah. so i get the bank to fax over where they withdrew the $270 and then they finally fess up to it. So after fightin with em all day and calling and trying to talk to em without hangin up on me, they finally agreed to refund my money and told me that it's going to take like 10 business days to refund. i got em to confess to being wrong and telling me they canceled the order when they didnt. Also, to make it worse, since they overdrew my account, i got charged a $30 dollar fee for something i never did. I told them that they needed to pay for the fee because it was there fuck up mistake and they said "we'll give you the $270 and thats it" so i'm still pretty pissed of that i'm out $30 in gas money because some stupid ass company run by nothing but arabs screwed me over and withdrew money from my account after they told me the transaction was canceled. Sorry for the book but i just wanted to let people know that wheelguyz.com is a piss poor company with no customer service what so ever and if i were you i would steer clear of that place for buying wheels or tires. Jus tryna give ya'll a heads up

Later
Page 1 of 1