threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Problems with Rozzi wheels.

Problems with Rozzi wheels.

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 542
replies 0
following 1

yougurt   +1y
I bought a set of 20" Rozzi Switches last year before Reso 2004. I drove on those wheels for maybe 3 months and the chrome started to pit!! I didn't even drive my truck in the salt!! So I took the wheels in to where I bought them (which was a custom shop here in the SLC) but they wouldn't warranty them for me. They said it was from brake dust and salt! HOW CAN I MESS UP CHROME WITH BRAKE DUST AND SALT WHEN I HARDLY DROVE THE TRUCK!!?? IT'S BODY DROPPED AND IT'S NOT TOO SMART TO DRIVE A BODY DROP IN THE SNOW!!!! But before they wouldn't warranty the wheels I ended up buying some 22's from Rozzi. Then I decided to just do 20s in the front and 22's in the rear. Easy enough.So I sell 2 20's and 2 22's to a buddy. He trades around and another buddy has them on his '70 Chevy short bed and all of them are peeling, pitting, and bubbling. The chrome is all coming off!! He hasn't even drove the truck!! He just bolted them on!! All of the wheels are doing this!!My question is, has anyone else had bad luck with Rozzi before? I got their wheels because they were a good looking rim and they had a chrome warranty. How good is a warranty if you're not going to honor it?
Page 1 of 1