Wheel Questions \  VIXXENS......! Devious Wheel Company

VIXXENS......! Devious Wheel Company

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 441
replies 8
following 7

falstaff   +1y
Edited: 7/15/2005 2:44:44 PM by falstaff

I guess look at my profile and you'll see um'.
KEG Media   +1y
Originally posted by SSM-Editor

All I know is that after it was all said and done is when the guy that actually owns the bonspeed line didn't know till after the fact thats why they are Devious now. No biggie, everything will get taken care of but there are still a lot of loose ends.

Those waiting on your info about your wheel design certificate IM me your current mailing and contact info so I have the most current info.hows those loose ends coming along 4 months later now that im building another ride i sure could use my gift certificates on the rims!!!!
bill brasky   +1y
Good ole Jeff Davies taking care of us minitruckers. Devious customs rules!
sdime20s   +1y
Nice wheels 22's wouldn't have hurt though.
falstaff   +1y
Well The wheels turned out nice.

BUT.... I'd never ever deal with a company like bonspeed again. After findng out how everything went down shady is putting it lightly.

You ever dealt with a company that never ever calls emails or does anything after 2 months that is after sending the money!

Like I said nice wheels but....... come on!
GarrickArends   +1y
Okay once again.... as previously stated in another thread I spoke with Bill from US Wheel/Bonspeed/Devious at SEMA and it is his priority to get all those taken care of that where involved in the contest who's wheels are being used.
mtm   +1y
hey garrick did you get my email about the name change? I talked to kris and he directed me to you. I upgraded to gold and i would like to change my username because it is insignificant as of right now.
falstaff   +1y
Edited: 11/6/2005 3:46:41 PM by falstaff

Yeah but where has speaking with Bill got you in the past? If remember correctly ...no where
GarrickArends   +1y
Well he insured me that it will be handled as top priority this time round so I hope it does cause I'm tired of people pointing fingers at me when there is nothing I can do about it. I have enough to worry about with the damn shirts, don't need this too!

Matt, yes and I'll take care of it during the week.
Page 1 of 1