Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  18" KMC Unit wheels on a Mazda

18" KMC Unit wheels on a Mazda

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 322
replies 5
following 6

scrpnmazda   +1y
Hey I was wondering if anybody could help me out on this one. I want to put some 18" KMC Units on my Mazda, but dont know really what to do to get them to fit my truck. I know I need a 5 lug, where can I get a good conversion from and what parts do I need for the front?, back? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
i_love_primer   +1y
hell theres a set of 20s on a mazda that use to be in no regrets it sold to sombody in subversive
flameds10(tyler)   +1y
hey chris, just get the front rotors and hubs from an areostar minivan, and just have the back drums redrilled to the 5 bolt pattern
flameds10(tyler)   +1y
just make sure the wheels are fwd and u should be fine
DenaturedAlcohol   +1y
I highly suggest changing out the front and rear end with a Yota's suspension parts. To be honest, I am not sure to what end you will have to go in the front to change it out, but I am pretty sure all of it up to the Upper and Lowers at least. I have been looking at doing a 5 lug conversion on my Mazda and that was the most suggested thing to do and were working on that right now as well as with the swap of the yota gas tank so I dont light it up when I drag. The standard cab yota tank is looking like a good prospect for that application.
Defiance   +1y
I had 18's on my Mazda.... My front hubs were re-driled to Toyota lug pattern and the rear i had re-drilled as well....they tucked well.
Page 1 of 1