Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  one off wheels...

one off wheels...

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 99
replies 7
following 8

Bdierks   +1y
About how much would it cost to have a set of one off 22inch wheels made. and where would i have to go to have something like that done? Somewhere on the west coast preferably.
katfish   +1y
if you have deep pockets then it's no problem to getum. Ohter than that I would say 4,000

KatFish

dubrocker04   +1y
www.billetaccessoriesdirect.com

B.A.D. can make anything you want. you are going to spend much more than 4000 though.
dssur   +1y
I gots one off wheels.

One off a mazda LX. One off a toyota truck. One off a base mazda truck. An one is just off the truck.
IheartmySST   +1y
I think im gonna make my own set. I wanna get soem centerline smoothies and then make a jig with the bolt pattern as my centering device and then use master cam to write some stuff up so that the cnc machine thnks that the wheel is not a wheel and just a disk that is like 20" diameter and go from that. I have access to the haas milling machines so i think it wouldnt be a problem and i sould be able to set some very close tolerances like to the .00001" to 0.00" for positional and concentric tolerances.
LowRangerMS   +1y
Originally posted by IheartmySST

I think im gonna make my own set. I wanna get soem centerline smoothies and then make a jig with the bolt pattern as my centering device and then use master cam to write some stuff up so that the cnc machine thnks that the wheel is not a wheel and just a disk that is like 20" diameter and go from that. I have access to the haas milling machines so i think it wouldnt be a problem and i sould be able to set some very close tolerances like to the .00001" to 0.00" for positional and concentric tolerances.

Uhhh, yeah what you said.......

555   +1y
Just wait for another wheel contest, and design the sickest rim.
periportfd   +1y
Originally posted by IheartmySST

How are you going to index your design to the bolt pattern within .00001"? A sheet of paper is about .003
Page 1 of 1