Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  wheel direction and your opinion

wheel direction and your opinion

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 162
replies 8
following 8

tweakd-n-twistd   +1y
What do you guys think about the way I mounted my wheels? I didn't follow suit and mount mine in the "normal direction". Although, I didn't realize that there was a specific side to mount wheels on. I have recently run across another posting of my truck and some people seem to think they are mounted backwards. What do you guys think?

I am not real sure if this link will work but, here it is.
Picturetrail.com

My truck is the blue and silver gmc with the escalade front end. If this link does not work look in my profile.
deflaytedwayz2   +1y
turn them around it looks like the rims are trying to dig in to the ground... just my opinion
b12yan   +1y
Originally posted by deflaytedwayz2

turn them around it looks like the rims are trying to dig in to the ground... just my opinion

i agree
NRChopShop   +1y
do they look good?..........yes
do you care what they think?...........you shouldnt
do they look good to you?.........they fuckin should
fuck the haters........its different and against the norm...so i say leave them becasue it goives the truck different look
mjavy7   +1y
they look great like that.

But don't listen to me or anyone else...If you do you would be driving a stock smart-electric car that gets 50mpg.

It's all about being different and pushing "the bar".
b12yan   +1y
Originally posted by mastercraftmini

do they look good?..........yesdo you care what they think?...........you shouldntdo they look good to you?.........they fuckin shouldfuck the haters........its different and against the norm...so i say leave them becasue it goives the truck different look

your just sayin that cause ur wheels could be on backwords and look the same...
John Nissan   +1y
Edited: 8/27/2005 2:25:42 PM by HATEandPAIN

do they look good?..........yesdo you care what they think?...........you shouldntdo they look good to you?.........they fuckin shouldfuck the haters........its different and against the norm...so i say leave them becasue it goives the truck different look

Yeep.. what he said. my friend has the Lugunas and i couldnt tell what looked better. its all up to you..

NRChopShop   +1y
Originally posted by b12yan

your just sayin that cause ur wheels could be on backwords and look the same...

theyre upside down too.
tweakd-n-twistd   +1y
Thanks for the input guys. Glad to know I'm not the only one that doesn't mind going against the grain. I think the wheels look "kicka**" just the way they are. Thanks again!! I
Page 1 of 1