Page 2 of 2
Wheel Questions \  BILLETS! (opinion ?)

BILLETS! (opinion ?)

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 244
replies 17
following 12

John Nissan   +1y
I like mine. Not that many people have them i think everyone and their mother has a set of Lugunas
NRChopShop   +1y
im a fan of the solid round chunks of aluminum
dubrocker04   +1y
fuck bonspeed they are a bunch of no talent ass monkeys.
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
ya kev your wheel looks 10 times better in person then that pic i found, i was hoping you would see this and post that pic. i think the wheel kevin designed is one of my all time favorites and i will buy them if i ever have anything else to put them on for sure
Sigon   +1y
Manual.....dude go Intro, Budnik or Kevin's Devious wheel.

Seriously.....your wheels were dope but alot of Boyd wheels you see all over the place. Bonspeeds are becoming the same way because they are cheaper than alot of other billet wheels...John has a point with the Centerline wheels because they are different.

Just put something on there that you like that doesn't look like everyone else's stuff. When is your truck coming out of the paint shop???
555   +1y
Originally posted by OGDOUGHBOY

ya kev your wheel looks 10 times better in person then that pic i found, i was hoping you would see this and post that pic. i think the wheel kevin designed is one of my all time favorites and i will buy them if i ever have anything else to put them on for sure

Thanks Mike, def appreciate the props. U can always buy my yota so I can get another s10 lol
low0f0   +1y
Thanks for all the input! i think im gonna run a set of Intros!
yumuggn   +1y
Hey man I can work you a deal on the BADs. Hit me back when u get a chance