Page 1 of 4
Wheel Questions \  24-26 wheel size on C-10

24-26 wheel size on C-10

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 751
replies 32
following 26

streetcustom121   +1y
i was wondering if i used 24's up front and 26's in the rear, if this combo wheel size would work on the C-10's, i have a big enough rear frame notch to lay 26's but i am just wondering about the front and turning...?
bodydropped   +1y
umm i seen 23s but 24s have fun 26s i dont think the bbed is high enough unless u dont lay rocker because 23's touch almost the top of the bed if laid out so umm u better rethink im my opinion
baggeddogs   +1y
since 26s are the same size as a 24 and i know of one being done as we speek laying rocker on 24s then i see no reason you cant do 26s front and rear...
Blackdod   +1y
my 72 will be laying rocker on 24s.
sectioned88   +1y
Shhhh you dumas ^
ahab   +1y
24=26 I think not unless the 26 in tire is supper thin.
974door   +1y
depends on what year c-10 you are talkin bout. i know there is a guy on here with a 80's model c-10 with 22's layin rockers, and they are to the hood
Blackdod   +1y
Oh no I'm not. LOL 22s is the biggest thing you can run. Thats right
bodydropped   +1y
well theres a blazer in pp with 23s but he redid his hood and if u can lay 24s without stickin thru the hood more power to u and i would love to see it but as i know 22's have been done and 23's but u better have some good lift to turn them thou
LowestSixty7   +1y
Personally i dont know if the 26's will fit if your going to lay rocker because a 26'' wheel and tire is basically 33'' tall and i dont think the bed is tall enough. Even on Matt Eyes 67 that lays door we had to essentially make the bed taller by about an inch just for 22'' wheels. And 24's on the front wow...that just seems like alot of work. Later www.ifcustom.com Chris