views 1968
replies 18
following 12

duallyon19s   +1y
looking where to get 19 inch alcos for chevy duallys
yumuggn   +1y
We can get them
bear22185   +1y
Hey Cam how much are the 19" Alcoa's, the 20" if they make em and how much for the 22.5" ?
yumuggn   +1y
The price varies the 22.5s cut down to 22s with tires,adapters,lugnuts,nut covers,run around $3,400 We have many styles to choose from. Give me a call or holla at Trevor at 931-308-6994
LCCHEVYFULLSIZE   +1y
brentzwheels.com, look up dima wheels of houston.
outlawcrewcab   +1y
Alcoa does not make a 19 or a 19.5 for the Chevy dually you would have to run a adaptor. I sell the BRENTZ dually wheels that are bolt on. he also makes 22" bolt on unless you like the Large heavy wheels with heavy adaptors? its rough on the brakes, and they brake I like having wheels MADE for my truck that I can drive anywhere and not worry.www.baggedanddragged.com

hang time mazda   +1y
Cameron, 22 inch package of tires wheels adapters and covers for 3400?? thats pretty cheap. how much for a package of 24.5's cut to 24 with tires and adapters?
baggeddogs   +1y
thanks for putting up that pic of my truck.... stay away from chromewheel.com , that pic just shows the crap they sell. I will still run adapters on my truck without a worry in my life. As far as 19" your right about that, those have to be turned down but you can get bolt on 19.5s... Try www.ricksontruck.com , they are cool as shit and cheep...
yumuggn   +1y
The price for the 24s is more expensive mainly because the tires are more expensive. That price is only for four 22s six is going to be a little more. We can deffinantly hook you up on the 24s though. We are cheap just because we dont try to make bank off one sell. I would rather build a good friendship and make people happy. That way they will come back and buy more wheels. L8r
dwnlowx   +1y
hey cameron can you get bonspeed rims