threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  ANYONE HAVE A SET OF WHEELS FOR SALE? StreetSourceDistributing

ANYONE HAVE A SET OF WHEELS FOR SALE? StreetSourceDistributing

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 336
replies 8
following 8

Enigma   +1y
Edited: 9/27/2005 5:52:30 PM by LWRLEVEL

I have already looked in the StreetSourceMag classifieds and have found nothing.. I am looking for a set of 20's (20x8.5) or possibly a 20/22 combo that will fit a 97 5 lug GMC Yukon. I have cash in hand!!!! E-mail me what you have or post here.

Also, has anyone ever ordered from StreetSource Distributing??? If so, how long did it take to get your wheels and were you happy?
outkastsdime   +1y
i have some 20in. kmc tramps with adapters on my s/10 that i wanna sell. but i have no fin clue if they will fit ur yukon..lol
Sigon   +1y
Originally posted by outkastsdime

i have some 20in. kmc tramps with adapters on my s/10 that i wanna sell. but i have no fin clue if they will fit ur yukon..lol

No they won't work. Typically most wheels that are run on S10s (if you are using adapters) is 5 on 4.5. A Yukon runs a 5 on 5 so he needs wheels on a 68-98 Chevy pick up, or a Chevy Caprice/Impala.

Good Luck, or just hit up your local wheel and tire retailer and i am sure he can get u hooked up on a new set of wheels and tires for a decent price.
Enigma   +1y
Edited: 9/27/2005 5:56:29 PM by LWRLEVEL

^^^^^^^

Ya, I am thinking about going that route. However, I am really interested in ordering some Devious or Bonspeed wheels from StreetSourceDistributing but can not get anyone to return my call or e-mail..
rockboy   +1y
i sell american eagle, and boss motorsports. look at the website, and find some you like and i will get you a price together at a smokin deal IM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS
MEDIKATED KUSTOMS   +1y
hey i got some 20x9's they are 5x5.5 they fit my 78 c10, with toyo proxes on them, 50 series, i dont know the name of the rims but i can get you a pic, email me, bagged2drag26@yahoo.com...im selling them cheap
ELITE KREATIONZ   +1y
I have a set of 20-22 bonspeeds I will sell for a real hell of a deal.. 501-745-3055 ask for Jason
GarrickArends   +1y
Originally posted by LWRLEVEL

Edited: 9/27/2005 5:56:29 PM by LWRLEVEL

^^^^^^^

Ya, I am thinking about going that route. However, I am really interested in ordering some Devious or Bonspeed wheels from StreetSourceDistributing but can not get anyone to return my call or e-mail..

If you emailed us you might want to email us again cause I never got it. We do have spam filters that you will get a return email. Maybe IM me and I can help you there.

We've sold lots of wheels for Bonspeed/Devious. Although our last few orders where very late in being shipped it was due to a programming change and are now getting caught back up.
Rigo   +1y
Edited: 9/28/2005 5:42:32 PM by Rigo

benny,dunno if this will help ... but an old post of mine was hit up a few times before i bought those wheels off of you ... good luck

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/forum/Topic.aspx?topic_id=64629&forum_id=19&Topic_Title=Looking+for+20%2f22%22+combo+for+Chevy+Fullsize&forum_title=Chevy%2fGMC+Trucks
Page 1 of 1