threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Where to find wheel Blanks?

Where to find wheel Blanks?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 161
replies 4
following 3

hutch22   +1y
Help.......i need to find a company to that will sell wheels blanks...we already have a supplier who we buy motorcycle wheels from and cut for customers but i have an overwhelming amount of interest from alot of customers about one off custom wheels...any help would be appriceated....you can email me at bradcarney65270@yahoo.com thanks guys
thatsmydawg   +1y
so are you wanting car rims or motorcycle rims? if your talking about car rims i called boyd and intro and they wont sell them to you i tried so i can mock my suspension up and they wouldnt sell blanks
hutch22   +1y
car...i already have a place i buy motorcycle wheel blanks from...anyone know of anywhere...someone has to make them
mtm   +1y
CLICK HERE
hutch22   +1y
badass man thanks for the like....but really im looking for ones with no lug holes or anything just a hole in the center to zero off of in the middle....i got a number from the guy we get motorcycle blanks from and he said this dude is suppose to have car wheel blanks...stay tuned ill post pics of a couple bikes ones we did and the ones i do for my b/d and bagged blazer
Page 1 of 1