Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  centerline rotary forged wheels

centerline rotary forged wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 680
replies 12
following 13

railin93   +1y
anyone seen the new centerline rotary forged wheels yet?..got a price qoute the other day and then went online to check and they're like $140 for 20's and $225 for 22's!...opinions? comments?
Low_SST   +1y
i have em, there light as hell but they are soft and will dent on potholes
bdroppeddak   +1y
how long did it take ya to get em? is it like 6-8 weeks or do they ship them out pretty fast?
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
I have rotary forged 18s they held up to pot holes pretty well. I blew a tire in downtown Atlanta and drove a couple miles before I pulled over and ATL roads suck, didn't bend or dent I'm def getting centerlines when I get bigger wheels.
LesserFord   +1y
Granted mine were on clearance, I got them in less than a week. Haven't had much experience with pot holes, but they're really killer wheels. Definitely at a great price. Check out http://www.bigwheelsrus.com/ they usually have good deals on Centerlines.
motorheads10   +1y
i have a set of there 20" rotary forged smoothies and havent had a problem
slammedcavvy   +1y
i have the smoothies and the shipping was fast got here in three days
bodydropped85   +1y
yup i drove on my 20s to greenville nad back.. didnt have a problem runnin a 225/35 20 also...
tukin20s   +1y
Waz-up everybody andrew thanks for helping me out. One more thing come up soon from centerline wheels r three piece wheel. will have pix from centerline within the next two weeks. www.bigwheelsrus.com
NRChopShop   +1y
damn....seems like everybody has smoothies now.