Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  T& N wheel and tire beware

T& N wheel and tire beware

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 111
replies 5
following 4

gmoyeshavedclean   +1y
T& N wheel and tire are the biggest liers I have every done business with,I order some dully wheels from them about 3 months ago well now I have no wheels and they were supose to have sent me my money back but the refund check they sent me was bad,so now I dont have my wheels and they still have my money, all I have is a no good check, that took them 3 weeks to send me, after hearing lie after lie,looks like i am going to have to hire a lawyer just to get my money back, so just beware
KEG Media   +1y
that sucks greg sorry to hear that bro
Low_SST   +1y
how did you pay? If you payed with a cc do a chargeback.
gmoyeshavedclean   +1y
payed with a money order 3 of them because you know there is a 1000 dollar limted
gmoyeshavedclean   +1y
I am here to apologize to the crew at T& N wheel and tire,I posted this form out of anger because I felt like I was wronged, but I did get my money back and did not have to get any authorities in the situation,It was just a bad case of some bad decesions on there behalf.I forgive them and hope they learn like I have learned from this situation.I wish them the best of luck and I am so sorry things had to come to this. I just wanted to amend this forum because I you dont need to fight fire with fire, I just post this out of anger and we all do things we regret out of anger, so to all who have read the above message T and N are cool with me, Thank you
95LayingBody   +1y
Sorry to hear about that . Good luck recovering your losses
Page 1 of 1