Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Wheel Spacers

Wheel Spacers

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 243
replies 8
following 6

deflaytedwayz2   +1y
anyone ever use wheel spacers and keep having the spacer to the wheel keep coming loose? is there a procedure to make sure they stay tight? thanks for the help in advance
deflaytedwayz2   +1y
bump
Sigon   +1y
Now correct me if I am wrong but what it sounds like you are running are wheel adapters as opposed to wheel spacers.
Deflaytedwayz1   +1y
they are wheel spacers. they are front wheel drive looking and would hit the frame if bolted directly to the rotors and drums. so there are spacers bolted to the rotor/drum that have studs on them that bolt to the wheel and the muther fuckers keep coming loose.
MrBigs   +1y
mine on my S10 i torqued down to 100ft lbs and have not had a problem.
chumpchange   +1y
i had them before and they always came loose.
deflaytedwayz2   +1y
oh btw the lugnuts are tuner lugnuts. do yo think they might have a role in them coming lose? i torqued them all to 100ft lbs last nigh to see if they come lose again,
Sigon   +1y
So your running wheel spacers that look just like the wheel adapters. Got ya! I can't believe I didn't think of those.

Those spacers should be a acorn seat, so any tuner II lugnut (open end) or any regular open end acorn seat lugnuts should work. I have never run them on my car or truck so I couldn't tell ya, but something doesn't sound right if they are coming loose. Check to make sure everything is in good order (like the threads on both sets of studs, threads on lugnuts, etc.).
SeveredBody   +1y
those are adapters. it sounds like you need new lug nuts. dont buy cheap shit, make sure you get good lugs. use spline style lugs (key on the outside)
Page 1 of 1