Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Smallest 24in. Tire

Smallest 24in. Tire

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 5470
replies 19
following 17

Sigon   +1y
Well I just heard an announcement that Toyo is coming out with the smallest 24 inch tire on the market with the 255/30/24.

So now all you S10 lovers can ditch your 22s and lay on 24s like a big dog. Fuck man, when the hell is this madness going to stop? Next thing you know your going to be painting herculiner to your wheels and calling them tires.

Fuck it. I like my 19s!
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Damn that a small ass tire!!!! What is the overall height of that tire? And I bet it is going to cost a small fortune for that tire.
bullman   +1y
hmmm. that herculiner idea doesnt sound too bad... j/k
lkrayzie   +1y
http://www.wickedbodies.net/Tire-Size-Calculator.htm

according to that calculator, the tire is like 30" tall, that thing is gonna cost like $800 each i bet, god damn
chevyman992002   +1y
damn, 3 inches of sidewall isnt much between the road and a $5k+ set of wheels.
nautiquess   +1y
anyone have a link to where you might find that tire? I would like to run that on the front of my 2 door tahoe and a 285/30/24 on the rear....
BUILTON24S   +1y
I got the smallest tire PIRELLI makes at 315 30 24 i know COOPER is coming out with a smaller 285 30 24 but to my knowledge still isnt released to the public..when they gonna come out with a smaller 26 so i can run those?
Sigon   +1y
This tire isn't out yet, but work is being done on it now. Toyo is making it to market 24s to the FWD or HPO crowd. I will try and find a link to this article so you can read everything about it.
bdroppeddak   +1y
well as soon as they come out with the tire, maybe they will have a wheel to fit it 24x8-8.5??
dubrocker04   +1y
badass tire calculator1010tires.com/TireSizeCalculator.asp

a 3 inch sidewall isn't that bad, but a 255 should really be on an 8.5 or 9 inch wide wheel... i bet it could stretch on to a 24x10... hmmm... let the onslaught of rediculous minis on 24s begin