Page 1 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Old style wheels...

Old style wheels...

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 2632
replies 25
following 21

BabyYouWish   +1y
Anybody besides me really miss the old style (96-00) Chrome wheels? I'm not sure if people will know what I'm talking about without pictures but like all of the old style KMC wheels...

KMC Bone's KMC Tarantula'sKMC Unit's (kinda fit the same style I'm talking about)KMC Sancho's

I like Billet, and I can get into any style wheel, but I just thought these were really cool looking and miss the style of bright, heavy chrome, but not "Baller style" 22+'s

who else wants the older bad ass wheels?!?
ORIS   +1y
I'm with you.
Billet will always be badass.........
but I prefer chrome.
and it was the 95ish to 00 years that ruled with that style.........
BabyYouWish   +1y
No doubt, I have an appointment to get a KMC Sancho tattooed on my forearm (incorporated into my whole design, not just the wheel) because they were the first wheels that I bought when I had my first mini (94 S-10)

I hope to pick up a new truck soon and get started on something else
JW   +1y
I know exactly where my old KMCs are....On my dads ride.

BabyYouWish   +1y
I was dumb and traded my old KMC 15's for a set of the ugliest 18's I had ever seen (Myrtle Shoot's) ... I was young and stupid. If anyone knows where I can find

KMC SANCHO's OR NICHE THRASHERS please let me know... I really want my old rims back, or I always loved Thrashers... 3 spoke, but NASTY looking rims.. Thanks guys

BabyYouWish   +1y
Edited: 2/8/2006 7:22:16 PM by BabyYouWish

Bofa's aren't bad, but I'm talking PRE-Bofa's...

Here are some Thrashers, poor pic, but only one I could findn

Heres a really old pic of the Sancho's n
post photo
brad88maz   +1y
KMC unit is my favorite all time wheel...except for those diamond studded lexanis....
NRChopShop   +1y
Edited: 2/8/2006 8:25:07 PM by NRChopShop

i ran 18" KMC Units forever. i loved those wheels
BabyYouWish   +1y
Edited: 2/9/2006 11:29:36 AM by BabyYouWish

Anybody else miss or know where I can find these style wheels?!? I don't care about running massive wheels on my next truck, I think if I get some 18's in a nice old style (Thrasher's, Sancho's (I'm not sure how big these were even made probably 17's at biggest)

There's gotta be some old rim shop that couldn't push all their stock or someone at KMC has to have some old ones laying around they can sell...

Mike A. Help a brother out, you have all the connections.. lol