Page 3 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Old style wheels...

Old style wheels...

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 2633
replies 25
following 21

cruisinlowS10   +1y
cant believe nobody has mention AR Hammers yet!
post photo
bodydropped85   +1y
hammers are the shit! u can get em in 17s from centerline...
BabyYouWish   +1y
Originally posted by toybodyparts

http://wayneswheels2002.com/KMC.html

YES!!! These are the wheels I love.. espescially the Big Alice's and the Bones. I swear Sancho's were out at this same time, but for the life of me I can't find ANYTHING on these wheels...

What about the Niche Thrashers? I know people rocked them, someone has to know where I can pick up any number of them... If anyone has a good pic of them put em up.
unluckys10   +1y
hey az guys or however is willing to come pick them up...i got a set of 5 kmc stealths (will be in classifieds soon) for $650...3 of them have tires, the 5th wheel has a bend in it, but would work fine for a spare...they are in good condition...the pattern is for an s10..
post photo
bagged&topless   +1y
i sick of people runin wheels over 20" on mini trucks....i think it doint look right..just my 2 cents.
mtm   +1y
when i first got my sonoma it came with these wheels. they are old school 16" american racing billets. I'm not sure on the name or model of the wheel but i know they are old because the dude i bought my noma from bought it new in 95 and a week later bought these wheels/tires and a 2/3 drop kit. I put em on my ranger since i have the 19s on the noma now. They polish up really nice. Does anybody know the name of these because i have looked around on the internet and can't find any. The big AR tells me they are american racing but i'm unsure about the name or model. I have never seen them anywhere else.

post photo
post photo