Page 2 of 3
Wheel Questions \  shipping price?

shipping price?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 313
replies 21
following 16

gravity matt   +1y
i would do it rhough usps, just ship it parcel post 4-10 days and insure it. we ship usps to au all the time and it has been reliable and economincal.
Airmail Parcel Post 4 - 10 Days $193.65
Economy (Surface) Parcel Post 4 - 6 Weeks $70.70

that is for 40 lbs
BigJay43   +1y
Originally posted by Lockone

Thats because you are shipping in the continental US and he is talking about shipping out of the US

oh shoot yea forgot about that part. shoot if your shippin to mexico tell him to meet u at the border and just throw em over the fence save u sum cash
2manytoyz   +1y
you guys dont know what ur talkin bout its 500 dollars for a 80lb package insured fedex and dhl are about the same
Severed701   +1y
my dad had a parts car shipped over in a crate from finland and it was well under a grand... so i cant imagine it would be THAT bad to ship some wheels
2manytoyz   +1y
and through the postal service if they were 70lbs witch is there max it would be 420dollarsssssssssss
2manytoyz   +1y
it is that bad try shipping some
Severed701   +1y
read my post....must be something different with australia....
SuperCharged6MT   +1y
I ship to Australia almost every week. My packages are anywhere from 6 pounds up to 30+ pounds. Insured for one 30 pound package I think I paid around $90-95 for 4-10 Parcel Post... I couldnt imagine it being more than $400 to ship those wheels, just make sure you ship WITHOUT tires. I would assume ordering from a business would be cheaper because they have business shipping accounts, but DEFINETLY go with USPS.
HotRodDime   +1y
nathan hit me up on im... we can get you a better price
SuperCharged6MT   +1y
Oh yeah.. you need to ship the wheels INDIVIDUALLY. No way is a billet wheel 70 pounds. More like 25-20 pound package. Send 4 shipments and you'll end up spending liek $400-450 insured!