Page 3 of 3
Wheel Questions \  275/25/24 now avaliable

275/25/24 now avaliable

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 538
replies 29
following 23

viper24   +1y
thats crazy! 24s on a charger w/ no mods, damn!
oldskool86   +1y
hey not to whore but bdropn22's how much u want for ur 22's?
Nay   +1y
that sux ekstensives 300 will no longer be the only one them two foot thangs
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
Nay, what do ya think? 24's on the 2 door? lol
bdropn22s   +1y
yeah i definately was told the wrong size on my tires but ofh well i picked em up today and they were the 275 25s awesome tires and the 22s are for sale for 1850
mazdalow   +1y
I can see alot of rims bending....
BUILTON24S   +1y
i dont think anyone in there right mind would really run a 25 series on a 24" rim on something that ever sees street but a trailer queen why not
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
i would , oh wait you said in the right mind never mind thats not me lol i would rock them bitches all day every day
clenzer72   +1y
wow! how could you drive and think you won't blow a tire at any given moment? i think it's awsome they made a tire that small for the 24, but it's not practicle. i was going to go 22's on my truck, but don't trust the sidewall on the 25 series i would run, that's why i stuck with 20's.

But, if i had deep enough pockets i would do it....but it all boils down to how much you can justify spendin on style...perticulary, tires and rims.
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
look at the side wall on my 22. it rides great and i watch out for things that might bend a wheel, plus i dont drive crazy or fly over speed bumps either. i have hit a few ruff spots in the road and the wheels are still straight. the side wall on the 24's are not much smaller then the side wall on my 22's