threads
Page 1 of 3
Wheel Questions \  damnit, I need help PLEASE, i tried every thing.

damnit, I need help PLEASE, i tried every thing.

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 415
replies 21
following 15

BLACKMAGICON24S   +1y
I cant seem to clean the brake dust out of the Sattin in my 'Intro=Rockman" wheels.

I have used soap & water, I have used paint thinner, windex, i dont know what else to do. please help. i need to clean them out.
BLACKMAGICON24S   +1y
anyone else have these rims or any ideas??? i was thinking maby i should just powder coat the sattin. any thoughts?
munk3yx   +1y
a heavily diluted acid type shit
A wrk in progss   +1y
wheel acid? if thier chrome dont let it sit on em too long. if you can get a hold of a pressure washer rinse the wheel acid off with one, works wonders...
BLACKMAGICON24S   +1y
they are billit aluminum, will wheel acid work on them to get the brake dust out of the satin???

A wrk in progss   +1y
i'm not 100% positive on that one, i wanna say yes, if you do use it then only let it sit on your wheels for prob 4-6 seconds max. But like i said try using a pressure washer to spray off the wheel acid.
BodyDragginGMC   +1y
DO NOT put acid on your wheels. I've seen too many people ruin wheels like that. Your best bet is some good ol' elbo grease.
A wrk in progss   +1y
Originally posted by LO-N-PO

DO NOT put acid on your wheels. I've seen too many people ruin wheels like that. Your best bet is some good ol' elbo grease.

wheel acid is harmless if used properly... i use to detail for a livin, and yes i have had my fuckups on wheels, but i have learned, if its diluted enough you wont have anything to worry about.

BLACKMAGICON24S   +1y
ok, so dont put acid on my wheels? ill try pressure washing my wheels first, then im guessing the next thing to do is send the wheels to a wheel polisher.
dubrocker04   +1y
do not use acid. there is a big difference between "used to do it for a living" and "just using it this once".

try some polish and a power ball.