threads
Page 2 of 3
Wheel Questions \  damnit, I need help PLEASE, i tried every thing.

damnit, I need help PLEASE, i tried every thing.

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 417
replies 21
following 15

Last Leg   +1y
Thats what I was gonna say ...If you know of a 18 wheeler truck stop theres usuley a guy out there that will pollish the shit out of them for pretty cheap. Or you can go to a 18 wheeler chrome shop and pick up some of there pollish I cant remember the name of it but its the shit.... Ive used it on a alluminum battery rack that I had and it made it look like chrome.........
low99maz   +1y
Go to your local rv dealership and ask for the heavy duty polish for chrome wheels, its the shit!(its a liquid)
SuperCharged6MT   +1y
I dont think he has a problem polishing his wheels... he has a problem getting brake dust out of the SATIN part of the Intro wheels... a wheel polish is going to take away the Satin look...
travis98s10   +1y
You cant fuck up bad enough for some duplicolor...
BLACKMAGICON24S   +1y
the rim itself is polished, shit it looks tight as hell, but the SATTIN lines in my rim look shitty because of the brake dust in the SATTIN lines of the rim.

its the intro rockman rims with satin centers.
BLACKMAGICON24S   +1y
What do you guys think about powdercoating billit rims.
918Designs   +1y
Hey man hit up my buddy Justin (tuckinvistas) on here, he has had the satin twisted vistas for 3-4 years and they still look brand new, Im not sure what he uses but he knows what keeps them perfect.
Low_SST   +1y
did you ask the people at intro yet?
JW   +1y
Edited: 4/2/2006 8:10:58 PM by TuckinVistas

Ive had the same problem with my Intros man. Ive never found what really clean the "satin" part good. I just windex or even simple green if its a really bad spot.

As far as the powder coating idea...thats crossed my mind to. I love my wheels but cleaning the "satin" part sucks.

The people @ Intro said windex or simple green also.

BLACKMAGICON24S   +1y
thats what they told me also, i tried windex and i tried simplegreen, shit dosent work very well, i rubbed my damn fingers off. now im thinking im just going to have the sattin lines powdercoated. the only problem is i really like how the wheels look without the damn sattin lines.